Oral presentation consists of 15 minutes for presentation of the paper, including such content as the problem, the background, the innovative approach, the new results and any comparative evaluation that the author wishes to present. An additional 3 minutes are available for Q&A/discussion with the attendees. Attendees are encouraged to use their 15 minutes of presentation time in innovative ways that encourage audience engagement.
To perform the presentation, the following equipment will be available in the conference room:
- Presentation Laptop (with Windows 10 operating system) and LCD projector; 16:9 ratio
- PowerPoint 2016
- Slides in Acrobat Portable Document Format (pdf) are also acceptable but not preferred
- The presenter should prepare a reasonable number of PowerPoint slides, so as not to exceed the 15 minute time (typically, 1 slide is presented in 1 minute)
- Additional slides could be prepared as backup slides to support possible answers to attendees’ questions
- Slides should not be overcrowded by text and graphics
- Too much text should be avoided. Slides should support the presentation, they should not be simply read by the presenter
- Use large fonts so as they are readable without efforts: typically 20 point fonts should be used
- Presentations should be clearly structured and should contain the essential elements of the accepted formal paper
- Presentations can be uploaded to the EDAS system until 11:59 pm (Eastern Time) on Tuesday, October 15, 2019.
- Please note that presentations MUST also be brought on a memory stick by the author to the conference
- All accepted papers are expected to be presented
- If the primary author or co-author(s) are not able to attend due to extenuating circumstances, a substitute presenter should be found
ANY PAPER NOT PRESENTED AT THE CONFERENCE WILL NOT BE INCLUDED IN THE OFFICIAL PROCEEDINGS POSTED TO IEEE XPLORE.